Safety at Accurate Box is our number one priority.
All visitors must adhere to our safety rules outlined below:
- Visitors must complete a questionnaire regarding possible exposure to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Visitors may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination record.
- Always notify your Accurate Box point of contact of any illness. All visitors are required to stay home if they display any signs of illness, or if they have had close contact with a person confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19.
- Face covering and social distancing are required at all times.
- Wear an identification badge provided by the receptionist during your visit.
- Visitors must be escorted by an Accurate Box employee at all times.
- You must adhere to the dress code (see below).
- Familiarize yourself with our evacuation procedures before leaving the reception area (see below).
- Keep hands and other body parts clear of moving equipment.
- Cell phone use on the plant floor is prohibited.
- Be aware of forklifts, only walk in designated walking areas.
- Hearing protection must be worn in the plant at all times. Additional PPE may be required in certain areas.
- No food or drink (except water) in the plant. Only clear, closed water containers are permitted on the plant floor.
- Visitors that tour our facility are required to wear closed-toe shoes (no sandals or open-toe shoes). If a visitor is going to enter hazardous areas, shoes with toe-protection are required. In case the visitor doesn’t have their own protective footwear, turbo toes will be provided.
- Hanging jewelry and ties must be tucked into shirts.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Avoid clothing with beads, glitter and rhinestones.
- All personal items (coats, purses, medication, etc.) must be kept away from the production equipment.
Fire Safety and Evacuations Procedures
- In the event of an emergency, evacuate the building through the nearest exit and report to the assembly zone in the front parking lot across from the main entrance. Follow instructions provided by your point of contact and emergency coordinators.
- All doors must remain closed at all times.
- Smoking inside facilities is strictly prohibited.
Thank you for your interest in Accurate Box! Please contact us if you have any additional questions about Accurate Box’s safety policy. We look forward to your visit!