Manufacturing Boxes for the Competitive E-Commerce Market
Now, E-commerce packaging is more important than ever. Accurate Box closely watches trends in the competitive e-commerce market to create exciting new ways to influence consumer behavior through packaging.
By utilizing premium packaging, like option C illustrated above, Accurate Box clients have made an impression on their target markets and have seen increases in sales resulting from higher return to purchase rates. With almost every item available online, now is the time to utilize e-commerce boxes to generate sales.
- e-Commerce is expected to outpace brick-and-mortar sales in the next few years reaching $370 billion by 2017.*
- 71% of online consumers say they expect higher quality packaging when ordering expensive products online.*
- 52% of online consumers say they are more likely to make repeat purchases from a brand that delivers orders in premium packaging.*
- 83% of online consumers say they are likely to share an image of high quality packaging on social media.*
*Facts from an online survey by www.dotcomdist.com
To see more examples of e-commerce packaging produced by Accurate Box visit our Direct to Consumer and e-Commerce mailers page.
Accurate Box Creates Unique E-Commerce Boxes
Most e-commerce packaging produced at Accurate Box features graphics on the inside with a brown outside for added security. Although, Accurate Box has the ability to create unique shippers custom designed for specific brands. The topics below are always considered during the packaging design process.
- A brand is what a company is in its consumers mind, not what the brand says about itself, as stated by Business Weekly.
- A strategically branded gift box advertises your brand throughout the reusable life of the package.
- Box sizes set the expectation for the rest of the unboxing experience. Wasteful packaging is also a reflection of your brand.