Accurate Box Visitor Safety Regulations
Plant safety at Accurate Box is of the utmost importance. All visitors must adhere to our safety rules outlined below:
- Wear identification badge provided by receptionist during your visit.
- Visitors must be escorted by an Accurate Box employee at all times.
- You must adhere to the dress code.
- Familiarize yourself with our fire safety procedures before leaving the reception area.
- Keep hands and other body parts clear of moving equipment.
- No cell phone use on plant floor.
- Be aware of forklifts, only walk in designated walking areas.
- Closed toe shoes and hearing protection must be worn in the plant. Additional PPE may be required in certain areas.
- No food or drink (except water) in the plant. No glass or brittle plastic containers are allowed on the plant floor and all drinking water bottles must remain in closed containers.
- All personal items (coats, purses, medication, etc.) must be kept away from the production equipment. No items (phones, writing utensils, glasses, etc.) shall be stored in clothing above the waist.
- Always notify an Accurate Box Manager or Supervisor of any illness or injury.
- Closed toe shoes must be worn (no sandals or open toe shoes).
- No long or hanging jewelry, ties should be tucked into shirts.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Fitted clothing and slacks are also recommended.
Fire Safety and Evacuations
- In the event of an emergency, evacuate the plant through the nearest exit and congregate in the front parking lot across from the Main entrance.
- All doors must remain closed at all times.
- Smoking inside facilities is strictly prohibited.
Thank you for your interest in Accurate Box! Please contact us if you have any additional questions about Accurate Box’s safety policy. We look forward to your visit!